Tuesday, 10 March 2009

Another Earthpower Update

Hi!

Just a quick status update! Work is continuing on the supplement and I am feverishly developing some Children of the Worm artwork and I am pestering a fellow illustration student to do a few bits and bobs for the Knights of the Eternal Light. Ive also had a possible offer to write some background material for the supplement!

All in all things seem to be developing quite well! I shall try to get some more new unit PDFs done on the run up to the weekend (especially new orc warbeasts, some new elven dragon types and even the pict war bison who will be making an appearance as the first mercenary unit!) Also the titanosaur now has two of its four crew completed!

I am off to Birmingham in the morning for a uni trip to some exciting galleries so wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment