Sunday, 8 March 2009

My Orcish Horde

Hi!

Another quick update! I thought I'd post some pics of the completed titanosaur and while I was at it I took some pics of the orc horde as things stand.



First off heres a size comparison of the necrosaur and titanosaur. Both are mounted on 150x70mm bases and make for some really intimidating (and one one would imagine missile magnets on the battlefield) sights.



Next heres a decent pic of the titanousar with its howdah. I am not too happy with the glyphs painted on the sides of it and may well re-work them or indeed cover them with some spare shields!






Heres a quick 360 view of the titanosaur too!



I quickly jammed in the four crew to give an idea of what the howdah will look like with a horde of orcish types in it too (alas they still need painted!)



Lastly heres a pic of my entire horde as it stands. I have plenty of infantry to keep me going as well as two big warbeasts. I think the next step will be to add some cavalry and a few smaller beasts such as Goranthosaurs and Necrosaurs. After that the final element to be added for the time being will be an Eye of Goranth as its such a nice model and his presence should help stop my orcs running away!

After that I will start work on my dwarf force!

No comments:

Post a Comment