Friday, 27 March 2009

New Purchases!

AARGH!

Ive spent more money on my Leviathan habit! I was told that Megaminis on ebay was flogging the remainder of their grendel range and after some perusal (where I found the pics of the remaining dwarven steam golems) I placed an order for the Black Thunder and the Fire Storm Mk2 Golems!

Coming in at just under £20 for 2 miniatures and including postage was quite a bargain and gives me more of a dwarven force to work on. Saying that my order from Scotia is on its way too which will leave me with a ton of miniatures to work on just when I am going to be busy with uni work!

Oh well I do love a challenge!

As usual I will post a complete review of the kits when they arrive (Hopefully they will be in good nick as they are coming from the USA!)

I currently have my folks staying so cant even crack on with some painting! I was hoping to get my orc infantry unit finished and make a start on my goblin archers but its looking like I will have to put them on the back burner for the rest of this week at least!

All the best!

No comments:

Post a Comment