Thursday, 14 May 2009

Lack of Updates!

Hi!

Apologies for the lack of updates over the last month or so but Im still run off my feet with uni work! I am hoping to get a chance to catch up on some serious painting once my holidays start though and plan on finishing my orc horde over the course of the next couple of months (saying that I still want to get another two necrosaurs and work on some conversions of new orc warbeasts ranging from spiny devils to fire spitters!) First things first though as I need to get my eye of Gorath completed as hes been sitting looking belligerent but sadly unfinished for over a month now!

I will also spend a large chunk of my time writing up the earthpower supplement and getting it put together as a pdf!

Till then its back to uni work (so much for the easy life of the slovenly art student!)

All the best!

No comments:

Post a Comment