Sunday, 21 June 2009

A Bit Of A Rest!

Hi!

Ive taken a bit of a break from painting Leviathan stuff to have a crack at painting something a bit smaller. Its still yellow but its one of the plastic mechs from the new battletech starter set and pics of it can be found on my old blog which I have refurbished a bit. Its in my links panel under Battletech Gubbins.

I am off on holiday on Wednesday so wont be able to update the site for a week or so. Before then I will try and get a couple more reviews up and some more stuff painted. On my return to Worcester I will take a crack at finishing my Eye of Gorath and painting up a Gorathosaur, not to mention a whole load of other bits and pieces ranging from concept art to new rules and more painted stuff!

All the best!

No comments:

Post a Comment