Tuesday, 16 June 2009

Leviathan Repaint Part 11

Hi!

Well Im almost there! The carnosaur is finished and Ive got two sides of the howdah painted!


Getting There!

The sheer amount of detail in the howdah with its swarm of lesser goblins wielding all manner of weapons was a bit daunting to begin with but is turning out quite nicely.


The Revolting Crew!


Another View of the Goblins

Ive really enjoyed painting up the lesser goblin wartower thus far and I think its going to look good as part of a larger unit of lesser goblin warbeasts (If and when I get round to painting them!) Until then it is a nice, reasonably cheap and entertaining looking monster addition to my orc horde.

I suspect that at games of 500-750 points it will get a regular outing as part of my army!

All the best!

No comments:

Post a Comment