Sunday, 19 July 2009

650 Point Orc Horde Progress Report Part 8

Hi!

Heres a quick pic of the completed goblin rabble!


Rabble!

I still need to finish the base and come up with some sort of tattered banner but its otherwise finished! Next up I need to get my orc carnosaurs done. I am going to attempt to speed up the process a bit by painting both of them at the same time. It may work or go horribly wrong but I really want to crack on with them. I have to do some gap filling with greenstuff this evening and will start painting them in the morning!

In the mean time Ive added a pic of some 15mm Stainless Steel Rat police types onto my other blog!

All the best!

1 comment:

  1. So lets see...we got a red eye of Mordor, a Blood Axe Kommmandos glyph, a Saurus glyphs, a batman logo and an Ogre Kingdoms maw... Those are some well travelled little gobbos!

    ReplyDelete