Thursday, 23 July 2009

650 Point Orc Horde Progress Report Part 10

Hi!

Im afraid I havent done very much painting for Leviathan over the last few days. I had hoped to get the whole worde finished by the weekend but seem to have stalled a bit.

Heres a pic of the carnosaur after I have started work on its hide:


Carnosaur Camo!

The textured hide of the model is making for an interesting effect when the black is applied, almost like volcanic rock. I may need to add some more ink to the beast as its currently looking a bit pale.

Hopefully I will be able to get on with it over the next day or so!

All the best!

2 comments:

  1. Looking really good mate. Those models really are old school. Glad to see they still make them. I ain't half tempted...

    Perhaps I could justify a HOTT army...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi!

    They are indeed!

    Im taking a bit of a break from painting Leviathan after Ive finished these two miniatures as its taking me ages to paint each miniature!

    After a couple of weeks break I should be up for painting some more. In he mean time I am working on some smaller scale stuff over on my Special Corps blog as a bit of a change!

    All the best!

    ReplyDelete