Friday, 24 July 2009

650 Point Orc Horde Progress Report Part 11

Hi!

Not much of an update but heres a pic of the progress Ive made on the carnosaur:


Progress Of A Sort!

Ive added a second layer of reddish brown ink to the scales around the black patches of hide which has improved the look of the miniature greatly as well as applying some shading and started work on the harness and howdah.

Im not sure when my next update will be as I seem to have run out of steam on the Leviathan painting. If only it was in a smaller scale like 15mm as Ive been working on some sci-fi in that size and its proving to be far more appealing as I can paint several figures and vehicles to a good standard over the course of a day rather than spending weeks fiddling with big stuff!

Ive decided to take a bit of a break from Leviathan over the next month or so which will give me time to work on an illustration commission I have and paint some more 15mm Stainless Steel Rat while Im at it!

I hope to be back to the Leviathan stuff with gusto on the last week of August so until then all the best!

No comments:

Post a Comment