Friday, 31 December 2010

Last Post Of 2010

Hi!

Well its been an eventful year gaming wise which involved not much painting or gaming sadly but next year promises to be far more interesting!

The Leviathan project is really starting to gather steam and I have some good ideas for what I am going to be getting up to in the coming year and have set myself a rather large challenge which will see me painting over 100 infantry and cavalry and goodness knows how many large monsters and vehicles, not to mention designing and sculpting a whole lot more!

I suspect that targets will shift somewhat but I am determined to get on with the work in hand!

I will be back in Worcester on the 2nd of January and will be cracking on with the Technomancer Guilders ASAP! I have a mk2 Golem underway at present, along with a Technomancer to lead the force but still need to find some suitable infantry so will be perusing the web to see what I can find!

All the best to everyone!

Richard

No comments:

Post a Comment