Sunday, 26 December 2010

Map Of Aeroth

Hi!

Heres a map of Aeroth I got from the rulebook! (I Just noticed its actually spelled Aerath! Oops, oh well I will continue calling it Aeroth as I'm used to it!)


Aeroth

As you can see it gives a general overview of the continent but the background material has a host of fascinating locations not shown here so I plan on redrawing it with locations such as the Crystal Gardens, the ruins of Koth, the Orcs sacred city and the abandoned Dwarf hold of Dum Morak.

The poll is coming to an end in a couple of days and its looking like folks want to see lots of Dwarves first!

I've been working on a little concept art for the Technomancer Guilders involving a new unit type in the form of Ironclad Infantry, Guilders who march into battle in steam powered armour which has been developed during the Technnomancers experiments into developing the Mk2 War Golems which form the majority of their armed forces. I will be attempting to sculpt a few of these heavily armoured types too and will of course be posting my progress here!

In the mean time I hope everyone has a good boxing day!

All the best!

No comments:

Post a Comment