Friday, 10 December 2010

An Order!

Hi!

Ive placed an order with the chaps at Scotia Grendel for an assortment of bits and bobs that will aid me to complete my old project challenge!

I have ordered the following:

6 Orc Necrodon riders with spears
6 Goblin Carnodon riders with bows
3 Dwarf organ guns
2 Dwarf wargolems.

This will give me all the bits and bobs I need to complete two 1000 point forces for Classic Leviathan once I've had chance to raid my storage boxes in my parents attic for the remainder of the force!

Hopefully I will get the order in the next week or so, so I can get on with the project! In the meantime I may have a go at converting a Carnodon that I've had kicking round for a while into a Goblin character figure and then theres the Mk2 Dwarven Golem I have been meaning to finish painting too...

All the best!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Tony (Dampfpanzerwagon) here.

    I have issues 1 to 5 of The Forge and issue 1 of Anvil;

    All in pristine condition, they are yours for the price of postage - I know how I would feel if I had written for a magazine and did not have a copy for my records!

    Just one condition;

    You have to agree to write one article (an article of your choice) for a magazine called Barking irons (from Alternative armies). I am a regular contributor and would love to see how you would interpret the Flintloque/Slaughterloo universe

    If you agree send me your home address and I'll have them poster on as soon as possible.

    dampfpanzerwagon(at)yahoo.co.uk

    Tony
    http://dampfpanzerwagon.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete