Thursday, 6 January 2011

Technomancer Guild Project Part 2

Hi!

Heres a couple of pictures of the Mk2 Wargolem and the Technomancers bodyguard Golem!

Firestorm Golem

Bodyguard Golem

Alas Ive got some hand ins over the next week or so and won't have much time to get any painting done, hence my attempt to get as much as possible done now!

I do however have something I am working on for university that relates to Leviathan, a small range of 10mm scale technomancers! At present the Technomancer himself is almost complete and I will be adding to the selection soon!

All the best!

4 comments:

  1. Looks nice. Promise to have the one you sent me finished soon (just needs a bit of work on the base).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Huzzah!

    Send me a picture and I will post it here too!

    I am wondering whether I should add some weathering to it as its a bit pristine at the moment but I want to get everything painted up to gaming standard before I go mad adding extra effects to them!

    All the best!

    ReplyDelete
  3. They look good. I'd go back later and add extra stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi!

    Its so tempting to go to town with adding chips in the paint and grime but I just dont have the time at the mo!

    I want to try and get my remaining characters painted up before the rest of my order arrives!

    All the best!

    ReplyDelete