Saturday, 1 January 2011

Technomancer Guilder Miniature Rummagings!

Hi!

I've spent a bit of time perusing the choice of Dwarves for my Technomancers and have decided to go for something a bit different from the usual Dwarven types.

At present I have a Technomancer from the Leviathan range:

Technomancer

A Mk2 Wargolem, in this case the Firestorm:

Firestorm

I am also planning on buying some of these chaps from Titan Wargames:


Dwarven Heavy Infantry

I also want to get hold of one of the Fire Throwers from the old Chronopia range:

Firethrower

I still need to track down some suitable firepower in the form of bun toting dwarves, and think the Ral Partha Thunderchief's from Ral Partha:



Thunderchief's and Dwarven Chieftain

Finally I will be adding a few automatons in the form of some of the Ral Partha Mage Knight Metal bits and bobs:



Automatons

That will give me a decent force to be getting on with and still leaves the option for me to expand the selection and sculpt the odd bit and bob!

All the best!

No comments:

Post a Comment