Friday, 25 February 2011

Boar Company So Far

Hi!

Just a mini update to show my progress with the Dwarven Boar Company thus far!

Boar Company

I now have a full unit of swordsmen, my Wildling and a couple of characters along with a couple of hunters with crossbows. I will eventually expand them to a full unit of 4-5 as well.

I also have four heavy infantry on the sculpting desk and hope to be able to get them finished over the course of a weekend and that will pretty much round off the Boar Companies roster for now.

On a related note heres a picture of a before and after shot of my Wildling Proxy:

Wildling Proxy Before And After!

As you can see a decent paint job makes a real difference!

All the best!

7 comments:

  1. Okay, most of us will admit we play with toy soldiers.

    But when does a miniature stop being a toy or a toy become a miniature?

    Still hats off to the imagination that sees the potential, and the skill that makes it a reality.

    ReplyDelete
  2. ps

    i'm really liking the new bearded hunter.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi!

    I have to admit that I was a bit hesitant about using a toy but it did turn out alright in the end!

    I now have a herd of gormiti that will be seeing action at some point soon!

    The bearded hunter will hopefully be painted up soon!

    All the best!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really, really nice! I'm eager to see what you do with the other Gormiti, especially the aquatic ones.

    Jeff

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi!

    Alas they are having to be moved to the back burner for the moment so I can concentrate on a mixture of uni work and the need to finish my dwarves!

    I will be aiming to get a couple of the gormitis repainted as soon as time allows though!

    All the best!

    ReplyDelete