Wednesday, 23 March 2011

A Free Warband In A Day Part 1

Hi!

I am planning on attempting to create, sculpt and paint an entire warband for Song Of Blades in one day. I wont be buying any miniatures, simply using whatever bits I have kicking around the house!

Its a bit of an experiment into frugal gaming but should be interesting. The time is now 1.35pm in Worcester and I am hoping to get the force sculpted within a couple of hours and ready for paint so wish me luck!

Updates to follow!

All the best!

6 comments:

  1. Very cool idea - I'm more than interested in seeing the results!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Puts pop-corn in the microwave, boils the kettle and prepares for the show...

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, a great idea. I too am looking forward to the results -- I'm always wowed by your creativity!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi!

    Sadly I got lumbered with a bunch of uni work that has kept me form the project for much of the evening!

    All the best

    ReplyDelete
  5. Heya

    I see from my quick link that you're up to post three on this topic, but for some reason i don't seem to be more upto date than this post when i actually come to your blog...

    Hope this is just a minor gliche

    Try again tomorrow :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi!

    Alas the posts were mistakenly deleted in a fit of rage!

    I will be kick starting the project again on Sunday when a day of sculpting shall begin!

    All the best!

    ReplyDelete