Monday, 28 March 2011

Fundraising!

Hi!

Well I am graduating from university this year but have to get the degree show out of the way first!

We need to organise and set up our own exhibition which requires rather a lot of money so I am posting a request here for donations!

Further information can be found at the DEGREE SHOW DONATION PAGE. And as an added bonus, if you do donate £5 or more I will post you a free miniature from my lead pile so theres something in it for you too!

If you donate £25 or more I will sculpt and paint you your own 15mm scale miniature and for donations over £50 I will sculpt and paint an entire warband in 15mm scale!

To get the miniatures you need to post a comment here and I will check the funding log for your name then contact you directly for instructions on what you want!

All the best!

2 comments:

  1. Heya

    A small donation has been made... good to see the number's gone up a bit since i first checked. What's the target total?

    No need for miniatures, that would make this a trade not an act of generosity.

    Best of luck.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi!

    Thanks for the donation its most appreciated!

    The wargames community seems to be pretty much funding the show at present!

    All the best!

    ReplyDelete