Saturday, 26 March 2011

Miscellaneous Monsters!

Hi!

Heres the latest additions to my 15mm scale collection!

Giant Earth Elemental

Cave Dwellers

The Elemental is a Gromiti figure I repainted and will make for an interesting giant creature to menace just about everything else in the Axebite Mountains as its huge!

The Cave Dwellers are my sculpts and will soon be added to so they form a nice little clan. I do notice that the paint I used has got a little lumpy when I painted them but its not too noticeable...

All the best!

5 comments:

  1. Oh wow! Cant wait to see what more you do with the cave dwellers, they could also make some great critters in a sci-fi game.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Agreed, really nice to see these thing progressing. I've even been looking at Gromitis on Ebay - a dangerous sign!

    Jeff

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi!

    Thanks for the comments!

    I shall see what I can come up with for the cave dwellers!

    Alas buying gormitis is a bit addictive! Ive got about 40 of them now!

    The air ones are the only ones I am avoiding where possible as they are just too cartoony but the others have some good stuff!

    All the best!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Really excellent job, on everything -- the repaint, the sculpting and the painting of the cave dwellers. Extremely well done!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi!

    I hope to expand the cave dweller selection at some point so I can field a full force of them!

    All the best!

    ReplyDelete