Tuesday, 28 June 2011

More Orc Additions!

Hi!

Heres some pictures of my latest additions to my Orcs in the form of the second archer, banner bearer and Great Orc:

Banner Bearer, Great Orc and Archer

And heres a picture of the full warband:

Orcish Warband!

I still have a Ghost Warrior, Shaman and another Orc to complete and that should be them compete for the time being!

I also have some Children of the Moon purebloods on the sculpting table so will upload pictures once I've got them finished!

All the best!

8 comments:

  1. They look great, cant wait to see the rest of the horde. Just Any idea for your dark wings and other mounted guys. Maybe just make a few un attached mounted figs and then if you decided to make them into a range, folks can pick there own mounts. Like from splintered lights animal range.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi!

    I do plan on sculpting the darkwing riders separately but the posing of them will be a bit different from horse riding but I shall see what I can do!

    All the best!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm really impressed, wonderful stuff!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are awesome -- both the sculpt and the painting are excellent!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I really cant wait to see the dark wings, I got my copy of leviathan in the mail the other day and I cant wait to see what you make. On a side note what do you use for baseing your 15mm? I was going to use pennies but, I like the way yours look.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi!

    Thanks for the comments folks!

    I am trying to stay quite close to the concept art for the Darkwings as i do like the looks of them!

    I use 20mm round bases for most of the infantry, 25-30mm rounds for small monsters and 40-60mm round for bigger stuff. Most of them are available from EM4 Miniatures!

    All the best!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Sweet, I think I am going to have to pic up a few of the 20mm bases then. Thanks and Cheers!

    ReplyDelete