Sunday, 26 June 2011

Orcish Sculpts...

Hi!

I've been beavering away with some more Orcish sculpts for my warband and have got another archer completed and a banner bearer nearly completed along with a rather huge great Orc.

Once I have them all finished I will take some more pictures but I now have 300 plus points for both my Dwarves and Orcs so will be moving onto the next subject which, I suspect will be to try and sculpt a couple of Moon Warped or pureblood Children of the Moon...

Does anyone particularly want to see a different faction getting sculpted? If so please let me know and I will see what I can come up with! To aid this I will post a fresh overview of the forces, along with some more thoughts on the troops, monsters and individuals in each!

Once thats done I will add a poll to see what folk would like to see!

All the best!

4 comments:

  1. I really like what you are putting out so far, looking at your stuff has inspired me to order the Leviathan book.
    As for suggestions, since you are doing the character driven "Boar Company" thing. Maby make a few Dwarf camp followers.
    Brew Master, Merchant, Mule driver, Merchant, Female Dwarfs and maby some over world settlers/farmers. Think of the "Nellwin" from "Willow".
    Give the Orc Khans a non military target to raid and some thing for the "BCs'" to protect.
    And maby some mounted Orcs and Dwarfs.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi!

    I'm liking the idea of camp followers! I shall have to see what I can come up with!

    All the best!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think so, I mean who else is going to give your heroes a mission? The Orcs and other raider nasty's are not intrestised in fighting if they can help it, they want the beer/payroll shipments. they want the food stores and slaves. They want loot. lol
    I am just one of these crazy dudes that likes to have objectives aside from just bash the other guy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I will toss out a few more ideas once I get the book in and get to read more of the back ground.

    ReplyDelete