Saturday, 11 June 2011

Ral Partha 28mm Musings

Hi!

I've been taking a peek at the Dark Eye range available from RAL PARTHA and am struck that its a really nice range with some rather original stuff in it.

Thorwalian Mercenary

Gjalska Barbarians

Black Dragon Guards

I must admit that I am finding myself tempted to pick up a few bits and pieces. I am desperately resisting purchasing anything that isn't useful for 15mm scale such as this stuff which is pretty scale neutral:

Gotongi Demons

Giant Stag Beetles

Saying that I must admit that theres so many nice sculpts its getting increasingly difficult to resist temptation! I can see quite a few of them being of use!

All the best!

3 comments:

  1. I quite like the beetles and the guards, nice stuff.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tell me about it!

    Theres some undiscovered gems to be found amongst their range!

    All the best!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The guards really are nice -- I also especially like the Thorwalian Mercenary.

    ReplyDelete