Monday, 2 January 2012

Forlorn Hope Games

Hi!

I recently ran out of green stuff and decided to have a peruse online to find a company to order replacements from as my usual source was out of stock. After a little rummaging I found FORLORN HOPE GAMES and ordered a couple of packs of greenstuff and some new static grass.

The order arrived very quickly (especially as the postage was free) and I must admit I am very impressed. I think I have found a new source for materials too as they stock Gale Force Nine scenic bits and bobs as well as a load of miniatures!

All the best!

4 comments:

  1. Thanks for the review, we aim to please ;-) it's nice to know the green stuff went to a good home. Have you tried grey stuff? Apparently it's similar but give a more detailed finish than the green.

    So, what's this Leviathan game then? Im a long time Warhammer player (ye ye) and am just starting to play Kings of War ... Well, first game on thursday

    PS I found the blog by following my google analytic information, hope you don't mind.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi!

    I've worked with Grey stuff too but find its better for larger scale stuff like my rusty robots.

    Leviathan was a game that was released in the early 1990s by Grendel in Scotland. It pits armies of Orcs, Elves, Barbarians and Dwarves against each other in a post apocalyptic world.

    The figures are a mixture of white metal and resin and some are really quite huge. its a great game which never got the attention it deserved but is still in print and the miniatures are still available too from Scotia Grendel.

    If you are a Warhammer fan theres some nice scenics and truly brilliant monsters which are suitable for many of the armies in the old world!

    Its quite alright to have found my blog in such a way! I just hope my review brings you some extra custom as the service you provide has been exemplary!

    All the best!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I hope you don't mind but I've put a snippet of your review on our website, along with a link to your blog.

    G

    ReplyDelete
  4. Quite alright!

    I plan on using your site again whenever I need supplies!

    All the best!

    Richard

    ReplyDelete