Friday, 27 January 2012

The Joy of 28mm Scale!

Hi!

I know I've already mentioned that I't taking a break from my Leviathan project but I have been frothing over some of the beautifully painted miniatures over on KINGS MINIATURES and SOMEWHERE THE TEAS GETTING COLD blogs and cant help but think that I am missing out!


Thantsants Classic Miniatures!


Dave of Kings Minis Classics!

I especially like the fact that folks are painting and enjoying old school miniatures. Another example of this is OLD SCHOOL MINIATURES BULLETIN. I've mentioned in previous blog entries that I had hoped to do something similar in a limited scale but as yet have done precious little about it.

My Goblin warband has some nice classics in it but I haven't had time to paint anything for it for some time now. Its got me thinking that I should probably dig out the remaining figures and do something with them! I've got a few classic miniatures kicking around and I think that I may have to take a rummage through my box of bits to see what I can find!

All the best!

2 comments:

  1. I have that fighter on the left in the last picture. Came with one of those shitty GM plastic shields. At the time it never would have occured to me to do something different with it! Ha!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi!

    I do like the technique! Its so simple but effective!

    All the best!

    ReplyDelete