Thursday, 26 January 2012

Taking a Break!

Hi!

Well its been a very busy 2011 for my Leviathan project with more to come in 2012 but I am going to be taking a small vacation from fantasy to allow me to get back to my first 15mm scale project which has languished unloved for the past couple of years.

When I first started university I started a project to cover the rather fantastic books by Harry Harrison chronicling the exploits of Slippery Jim diGriz, the Stainless Steel Rat! Alas like so many projects I got distracted after 12 months and for the last two and a half years have done absolutely nothing with it.

Now I find myself thinking about the sheer fun of collecting and painting figures from the setting and to be honest I need a bit of a break from Leviathan for a while. In the meantime take a look over at my SPECIAL CORPS blog where I hope to be uploading some new stuff soon!

Worry not though! I am continuing to sculpt stuff, and have recently tried upping the quality of my work to a level I am happier with too! I am hoping to be able to wheel out a small range of figures for sale in the coming months (Yes I know its been promised before but with the coming of slightly more clement weather, I will finally be able to get my casting machine up and running!)

I have even begun work on a setting of my own for them as well but its in a very early stage at present. There will be news of it within the next few weeks along with a new site to host it along with some previews of my first figures!

In the meantime apologies for the lack of updates but rest assured I haven't been idle and theres a fairly large update coming!

All the best!

Richard

No comments:

Post a Comment