Friday, 8 March 2013

Leviathan Awakes!

Deep within the Sea Of Storms, the mighty Leviathan is stirring, it's mile long bulk effortlessly powers it from the depths, its mighty tentacles weaving sinuously as it approaches the surface and with it comes a new age to Aeroth!

The apocalypse has been and gone, the Fallen still swarm across the ravaged land but small enclaves of Humans survive in the ruined megacities and untamed northlands. Dwarves send forth expeditions from their mountain strongholds and the Orcish hordes continue to trek across the land ever in search of combat and glory for their savage god.

Likewise the Elves, the degenerate descendants of the once proud rulers of Aeroth scheme and plot to regain their former glories. This is the land of Leviathan!


Hi!

Well it's been a couple of years since I did anything meaningful with my Leviathan blog but I've found myself painting Dwarves for the first time in years and figured it was time to bring the game out of retirement!

Maybe it's the increased interest in oldhammer but I have a real hankering to get the blog rolling again so to get things started here's a Dwarf unit I've been working on:

Dwarves!

Hopefully I will be able to add some vehicles and other gubbins soon!

All the best!

9 comments:

  1. Good to see your back, dwarves look good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good to see you back also! Between your last post and this one I happen to find a used copy of the Leviathan rules. Looking forward to seeing some blog posts from you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi!

    Thanks for the comments folks!

    I am hoping to get some more bits and bobs added onto the blog over the weekend!

    All the best!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Glad to see you back -- nice models!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Leviathan rises!

    Can't wait to see what you do with this (again).

    Do you still have any of the resins, or did you get rid of all of the during the Great Purge of a few years back?

    Jeff

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi!

    Thanks again for the comments folks!

    Sadly my Leviathan collection is but a shadow of its former glory. I still have a couple of bits and bobs but the vast majority of it went in the big clearout.

    The general plan is to try my hand at sculpting up some stuff suitable myself and if it turns out ok, cast it myself. Its not going to be Leviathan as such but my own designs so we shall see what I can come up with!

    All the best!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Leutenant, have you heard of any news on the Urban Mammoth rework for leviathan in the 6mm verison?

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi!

    Nothing for the last couple of years I'm afraid but apparently it did get a mention in regards to the current 6mm scifi project they are working on so I haven't given up hope yet!

    All the best!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for the reply on the 6mm info.

      Delete