Friday 20 September 2024

Leviathan: Lords of Havok

 Hi!

So I've decided to pull the trigger on the new Seb Games Leviathan 10mm game Lords of Havok.

As of time of writing, all thats currently available is the Battle Vanguard Set which comes with a few units of 10mm infantry representing Orcs and Dwarves.

It's a small set that's intended to aid with playtesting which I'm keen to try but I do think that its also a great opportunity to use it for classic Leviathan too!

Having seen some of the 10mm scale infantry painted, I must admit that I'm rather impressed by the quality:



The set contains two Dwarf Guard units, one Dwarf Gunner unit, two Orc Spearmen units and an Orc Archer unit.


As I've currently got my 28mm scale Leviathan stuff in storage somewhere, I look forward to putting together a couple of small starter units and seeing how things go. I may even sculpt some proxy vehicles and warbeasts to play some awesome old school Leviathan!

Once the set arrives, I'll post a review up along with a painting log recording my progress but it's going to take a bit longer to arrive as it's being cast to order but I'm rather excited to get my hands on some new tiny Leviathan goodies!

In the meantime, I think I'll have a rummage and see if I can find some classic bits and bobs to paint and will continue trawling through the old articles here and will post up some more revamped and refreshed stuff soon.

In the meantime, All the best!

No comments:

Post a Comment